Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Things That I Love.

The Things That I Love...

 God/Bible- The one and only reason that I have true joy in my life.


 Nathan- You are my best friend, husband, supporter, wonderful father and amazing man of God.


 Zach- You are my little boy who forever changed who I am.  Your strength will encourage me all the days of my life.

 Mom&Dad- Thank you for putting up with me for so many years so that I could become the woman I am today.

 Brothers- I love you guys more than you know.  Gary, I love that you have always been your own person no matter what, and have a bigger heart than you let most see.  Brian, you have become an amazing man of God, stay strong in the Lord.

 Gma- you are my inspiration in so many ways.

 Aunt Kathy- You have the biggest heart of anyone I know and always make me smile. 
James/Joe- Oh my goodness I have no words, you guys make me laugh more than anyone I have ever known.  I miss you like crazy and wish I could see you more often.

 Clark, Ramona, Jessie, Josh&Abby- I love you guys so much. Clark and Mona,  I wish you knew how much I look up to you and your marriage.  Jessie, you are beautiful, kind and smarter than you know.  Josh, you really are an amazing man and I pray that you continue to grow in the Lord.  Abby, you are beautiful and such an amazing writer, keep it up girl.

 Len&JoAnn- Thank you so much for raising such an amazing man. Also, for all you have done for us and our family, I am really enjoying getting to know you better.

 Nick&Pamala- I wish we lived closer so that I could get to know you better.  I have enjoyed our conversations and thank you for always being kind and excepting of me.

 Teresa- The one friend who has ALWAYS been there no matter what, I love and respect the woman you are in so many ways, I am so proud of where you are at right now.

 Friends- I am so grateful to my friends who have stuck around even through the tough times.

 Cadbury Eggs- It is a really good thing you only come around one time a year or I would never be able to lose weight.

 Hoodies when I feel fat- It will be hard to part with you pink CU hoodie as you are beginning to fall apart, but I have loved you so much all the days I just wanted to cover up and be warm.

 Working out- I hate you while I am with you but you always make me feel so much better in the end.


 Wine- I never knew I could like you so much, but thanks to Nathan and JoAnn I have come to enjoy our moments together.

 Movies- I remember when I used to get to spend so much time with you, oh how I miss those days.  Having a child does not allow for many movie outings.

TV- I know you are bad for me but I do still love you so.


Aventura Spa Palace- 1st place I ever went out of the country and now I am completley spoiled.  Thank you Len and JoAnn!!!


The Ocean- The beauty and calmness (yet I have such a fear) of the ocean is something that is hard for me to explain.  It is just amazing how God shows himself in all things. 


What are some of the things that you love?? Serious or Silly, I would love to know.

4 comments:

  1. Family, God, 24, & Iced coffee. The beach is great too. WE live so far from it though...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog entry, Renee! We'll have to stock up on the wine for our mountain trip in June :) Perhaps there is a winery close by...

    Things I love...God, family, shopping, chocolate, "24", "Lost", Red Hats, shopping, shoes,...did I mention shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some silly things I love: my boys tummies, Ben's laugh, Daniel's mischieviousness, blowing kisses, rubbing noses, red wine, shopping, shopping and more shopping, more red wine, and long meals in nice restaurants with good friends.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! So glad we've remained so close over the years and am looking forward to many more! You're an amazing friend and I am very blessed to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete