Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 18-Don't Tell Me He Can't

Things like "he wont" and "he can't" are things that we hear way too often as parents of children with special needs. These are also things we convince ourselves of when our children aren't doing things as fast as we think they should.

Just remember to be patient and know that letting go of what you think they should do and when will allow your child to be themselves. Hard work is still important but…

“Failure is not the worst thing in the world. The very worst is not to try.” ~ Anonymous

“Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson

I have done this over and over and every time I do Zak proves me wrong! What are some of the ways your kiddos prove you wrong?

Don't tell me he won't roll over...




Don't tell me he won't sit...



Don't tell me he won't talk...

Don't tell me he's not smart...

Don't tell me he can't be potty trained...

No comments:

Post a Comment