Sunday, December 13, 2009

The 8 days of Nathans trip, Day 1 and Day 2

The 8 days of Nathans trip

The 1st yesterday was a poem called "You Are" about me and our relationship.

Nathan said to me on the phone last night "don't be mad about some of the gifts" and I didn't know why he said that...now I do.

I got to open my first wrapped gift this morning and it was 2 turtle candies (my favorite, even though I don't think he knew that) and a poem called "God's Masterpiece is Mother". The reason I don't like this is, we are leaving for San Diego as soon as Nathan gets home from this trip and while he is gone I am doing really strict dieting. I am only doing the dieting because I have gained some weight back from all the Christmas cookies and fudge.

So I was going to post some pictures of the gifts but a picture of 2 turtle candies looks kind of gross, so I will wait and see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment