Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weight loss

So many reasons for this post...number one is because my husband says I am obsessed with and talk way too much about weight/diets/working out and food. Anyone who knows me knows that these things have always been an interest of mine.
Now that I have found something that really works for me I am actually willing to post the before and after pictures. The first picture below was taken at the start of the diet (June of 09, after 2 years of trying to lose weight by just working out and fad diets) the 2nd and 3rd pictures were taken after 2 rounds of the diet each lasting 23 days. So a total of 6 weeks of the actual diet and 6 weeks in all of low carb eating.  All loss shown is from June 09 - September 09.
I am so happy to have found something that works for me! I will not say that its easy, because its not, but it is short. I have to keep telling my self over and over you can do anything for 3 weeks, its only 3 weeks.
I'm going to do it one more time in January because I really let myself go during the holidays so far. So we will see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! And you look AMAZING!! Congratulations. I definitely have to check out this diet after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...Did I miss something, what kind of diet? how did u lose the weight?

    ReplyDelete