Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to My Little Man

 
  
  
  
 

I love you little man and can't believe it has been 3 years! You have taught me more than you will ever know or even begin to understand.  I thank God every day for allowing me to take care of you while on this earth.
In your 1st 3 years you have reached out and touched the hearts of more people than we even know.  I can't wait to see how many more hearts you can touch with your amazing life.  You are stronger than any one can see and I can't wait to watch all that you will accomplish!!!
You are awesome and I love you so very much and am more proud of you every single day.

This is the video from Zach's 1st bday, we just have not had time to make another one.

6 comments:

  1. What a special tribute for a special boy. Happy Bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh how cute!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zach!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Zachary!
    Kristen and Linus Dean (who's also turning 3 in 10 days!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Cutie!! What a blessing you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet boy you have. He is precious.

    ReplyDelete