Thursday, April 15, 2010

Its Time for School

And Zach surprises me again, HE DID AWESOME!!!! I don't know what I was so worried about, I guess the separation issues don't matter when he is doing something fun.

I know so many parents have a really emotional time with sending their kiddos to school for the 1st time but I am so excited for Zach to get to do something new and fun, it is about time that he get some time with other kiddos.  I am just bursting at the seams with how excited I am right now!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Goodness! I've got tears in my eyes...and I'm not sure why. Love the pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy things went so well! I was terrified too but Anna has really thrived at school and hates when she has to miss it. I hope Zach continues to enjoy school and that you have continues peace about it. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO amazing! I love all the pictures!!! I'm the same as you.... so excited to send Chloe to school! I actually don't even understand why parents get so nervous about it.... It's so exciting for the kids, most of them really thrive in the school environment and I know Chloe will! It looks like Zach will do amazing as well! What an exciting new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great step forward for Zach. He looks delighted and I bet he will be just thrilled with school. Enjoy this milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet is that little boy.

    I'm like you--I WANT Charlie to have these things, be with other kids, etc. Besides, he is just SO over mommy and her boring activities--he needs someone else to work with him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo assay! Just like so many children all over the nation. A good thing. Barbara

    ReplyDelete