Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can a Diet Create Change?? Guess we will see!

I know I have been really bad about blogging and updates. I have decided I will do something totally different for awhile.

I am going to journal through the next 6 weeks of dieting, exercise and life.

Today is day 2 of a 30 day diet I am doing and tomorrow I will start a new workout! I thought I would be feeling like crap with my body detoxing from all the sugar I have been eating but I really feel good so far.

I thought about posting my before photos but I think I need to wait till I’ve lost a bit before I will show you why I wanted to lose a bit.

I am really excited about doing this diet (again) and getting healthy. Last time I did it I lost a lot of weight and felt wonderful! It’s not just a quick fix diet, I kept my weight off for almost a year. The weight came back when I got pregnant, had a miscarriage, had surgery and all around the holidays.

Stress, Stress, Stress! This is all something I’m sure I will journal about at some point.

I am hoping that during this process I can get all the “junk” out of my body and get some energy, confidence and focus back.

See you back here tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished a 5 week diet/detox. I feel so much healthier and I'm going to keep going to maintain and hopefully lose a bit more. I'm sorry you've been through so much as of late. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete