Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 14&15 - No Writing Just Videos of Zak!!

I'm being lazy for a couple of days on my writing so here are a few cute videos of Zak :) Laughter is good for all of us so our family tries to do it as much as possible. The 3rd video is kind of long but if you watch the whole thing Zak will show you how he says "Luv Momma"!!

"You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same" ~Unknown

"If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever" ~Tv Show-Full House

"An optimist laughs to forget, a pessimist forgets to laugh" ~Unknown

"Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life" ~Unknown


I can't get the 3rd video to load so if you would like to see it just follow the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment